Friday, July 8, 2016

My First Taste

Have you ever tasted something for the first time and fell in love?  That is how it felt once my tongue touched my first piece of chocolate cake.  I was sitting in my room with my younger sister.  We were watching a movie called "The Cat In The Hat". I don't know if you know it but it is a movie based off the book that was published in 1957.  But anyways back my first taste of chocolate cake.  My mom called both of us into the kitchen and asked us a question.  "Do you guys want to try my chocolate cake?"  My sister and I became so excited.  We were trying chocolate cake for the first time!  It wasn't the fancy chocolate cake you see on television but it looked very delicious to me.  My mom's cake looked sort of like photo at the bottom of my post.  If you ever have the chance to try a piece of cake, TAKE IT! 



1 comment:

  1. I did try chocolate cake before, and I love it as well. Have you ever tried peanut butter Reese cup cake it's delicious too!

    ReplyDelete