Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hello Everyone! 
My name is Marjani Reid. I am eighteen years old and I am a freshman in college.  I attend Indiana University of Pennsylvania.  This isn't the first blog I have made.  I once made a little blog in my seventh year of middle school.  But this blog is going be different; it's going to mean something to you and me.  Do you like chocolate cake? Because I love chocolate cake.  I know you're thinking, "Who writes a blog about chocolate cake?" But there are so many types of chocolate cake out there and I want you to learn about them.  I want to inform you about how and where these cakes were made.  You might have your own opinions on the cake I have to share but that is what I want.  Hearing different opinions on a cake that I like is interesting to me. It's always good to try new things.  

In my next post, I am going to talk about Guinness Chocolate Cake, Seven Sins Chocolate Cake, and Red Wine Chocolate Cake. I am going to be honest with you I have never had any of these delicious and unique cakes.

I hope you enjoy my blog!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment